How to Prepare for Your Wax
Take a look at our super easy list to follow of do's and dont's to get the best out of your wax.
make it memorable for all the right reasons
- have at least two weeks of hair growth, the wax needs something to grip on!
- take a shower and gently exfoliate your skin to help keep your pores open and make the wax easier.
- avoid caffeine it tends to make you sensitive
- please let us know if you are using Retin-A, Renova, Accutane, or any other skin care product containing AHA's, or if you've had a peel or invasive facial treatment lately.
- relax, trust us it helps
- be embarrassed, we've seen it all and we see it every day, we're here to make your wax memorable, for the right reasons!
- for the ladies, don't schedule your appointment during your period, your body is more sensitive during this time
- no tanning, 24 hours before (or after) the wax
what you do after
- get your NakedCherry Wax Skincare product to suit your life, these products are designed to protect your skin and your wax,
- avoid any tanning for at least 24 hours, waxed areas are prone to pigmentation.
- avoid hot tubs, pools, saunas, and heavy exercise for 24 hours. While your pores are open, they are more vulnerable to irritation.