How to Prepare for Your Wax
Take a look at our super easy list to follow of do's and dont's to get the best out of your wax.
make it memorable for all the right reasons
professional waxing and skincare
- have at least two weeks of hair growth, the wax needs something to grip on!
- take a shower and gently exfoliate your skin to help keep your pores open and make the wax easier.
- avoid caffeine it tends to make you sensitive
- please let us know if you are using Retin-A, Renova, Accutane, or any other skin care product containing AHA's, or if you've had a peel or invasive facial treatment lately.
- relax, trust us it helps
- be embarrassed, we've seen it all and we see it every day, we're here to make your wax memorable, for the right reasons!
- for the ladies, don't schedule your appointment during your period, your body is more sensitive during this time
- no tanning, 24 hours before (or after) the wax
what you do after
- get your NakedCherry Wax Skincare product to suit your life, these products are designed to protect your skin and your wax,
- avoid any tanning for at least 24 hours, waxed areas are prone to pigmentation.
- avoid hot tubs, pools, saunas, and heavy exercise for 24 hours. While your pores are open, they are more vulnerable to irritation.